Canon printers are multi-functionality printers available to copy, scan, and even fax your documents and images, other than only print them. The Canon printers support printing from your PCs as well as other devices such as smartphones, iPads, tablets, and more. In addition, they are flexible enough to be used from any corner of your home using the wireless connectivity option it supports.
Read more : Why canon printer not detected windows 11
Troubleshooting Canon printer’s printing issues
Like any other printer, the Canon printer also comes across certain errors and issues. Its printing issue may arise due to more than one cause. One may encounter the issues such as not printing, printing blank pages, not responding, wireless printing not working, etc. Given below are some of the ways to deal with such problems in your Canon printers.
Canon IJ printer’s not printing issue
You can fix your Canon IJ printer issues using some of the simple steps mentioned below:
- Firstly, you need to ensure the power supply to your printer by checking the power cord if it is connected properly or not.
- To begin with the Canon IJ printer troubleshooting, press and hold the power button of your printer.
- Check if the flashlight of your printer is flickering. If it is, wait for it to get lit.
- Your Canon printer wire connected to your PC should not be loose. If it is, plug it in tightly.
- You need to ascertain the USB cable you are using to connect to your PC and printer must be compatible with both devices.
- Check for the network connections to ensure the wireless connection method of printing with your Canon IJ printer.
- Make sure the papers are loaded in an arranged manner on the paper tray of your Canon printer.
- You will be able to print with your device only if your printer is added to your device. If not, add your printer manually.
- You must ensure the correct configuration of your Canon IJ printer to resolve not printing issue.
Also read : canon printer not responding windows 11