The popular crypto trading and stock investing platform- Robinhood has launched the beta version of its official crypto wallet recently. In a blog post, Robinhood shared that more than 1.6 million Robinhood users are waiting for the wallet feature after the launching of its beta version. After hearing that the Robinhood wallet coming soon, users are much curious to know how they can use this wallet and which type of cryptocurrencies this wallet will support. Here, in this post, we are going to discuss important facts about the Robinhood crypto wallet that you must know to use this wallet.
The trading app has launched the testing version of the Robinhood crypto wallet and you can also use this wallet by activating it. To activate the Robinhood crypto wallet, you are asked to enable the two-factor authentication feature and verify your identity. Now, let’s move on to the next sections to learn more about the Robinhood crypto wallet.
Robinhood Crypto Wallet Supported Cryptocurrencies
According to the Robinhood officials, this wallet will support different crypto tokens such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, and Ethereum classic. You can easily deposit and withdraw all these crypto tokens.
How to activate Robinhood crypto wallet?
The setup process of Robinhood wallet is easy for users who are already signed up with the Robinhood app or website. One who has the Robinhood exchange account can easily set up the Robinhood wallet beta version by going through the processes that are mentioned below.
Process 1: Enable Two-factor authentication
Robinhood crypto wallet coming soon, this wallet can be activated easily by enabling the two-factor authentication with the help of the steps that are given below:
- Open Robinhood mobile app on an Android/iOS device
- If required, sign in to your Robinhood exchange account
- From the screen, find and tap on the ‘Profile’ icon
- In this section, choose the ‘Enable two-factor authentication’ option
- Link a valid mobile number to turn on this feature
- When asked, visit the SMS box to get the verification code
- After verifying the number, click the ‘Confirm’ button
- Now, you have turned on the 2FA in your Robinhood account
Process 2: Verify your identity Robinhood
Users who have not verified their profile on the Robinhood app need to follow the path that is given below:
- If required, sign in to your Robinhood account using the app
- Now, head to the ‘Account’ section
- Choose the ‘Verify Identity’ option
- Provide the ID documents and upload a clear snap of yourself
In short, Robinhood Login is new for all of us. Its full version has not been launched yet. But if you are a Robinhood exchange user then you can easily access the Robinhood wallet beta version by enabling 2FA and verifying identity. Surely, you have learned about the way to use the Robinhood wallet testing version by referring to this post.