A new report titled, “Global Point of Care Molecular Diagnostics Market”, has been added by MarketsandMarkets™ INC to its vast database of research reports. The Global Point of Care Molecular Diagnostics Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of 8.2% during the forecast period, 2021-2026. This intelligent study provides the definition, description, and the overall forecasts of the global market, considering the market segments and sub-segments, which includes the product types, technologies, end-users, industry verticals, and the key geographies.
The report examines the global market with respect to the industry trends, growth rate, prospects, drivers, restraints, threats, and lucrative opportunities, by means of distinguishing the high-growth segments of the market through the various stakeholders. The statistical surveying study also elucidates the different strategies, collaborations, merger and acquisitions, product launches, innovations, and the activities in the R&D sector in the Global Point of Care Molecular Diagnostics Market.
Request a Sample copy of Point of Care Molecular Diagnostics Study: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsampleNew.asp?id=143524127
The report presents a lucid picture of the current industry landscape, including the historical and projected market size, based on value, technological innovations, micro- and macroeconomic components, and governing factors in the market. The global Point of Care Molecular Diagnostics market research report ends with the brief summary of the leading players operating in the market, their product offerings, key developments, SWOT analysis, invest feasibility and returns, and the growth trends and forecasts.
Some key players in the point-of-care molecular diagnostics market (2021- 2026):
- Abbott Laboratories (US)
- Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. (Switzerland)
- bioMérieux SA (France)
- Danaher Corporation (US)
- Quidel Corporation (US)
- QIAGEN N.V. (Netherlands)
- Co-Diagnostics, Inc. (US)
- Biocartis NV (Belgium)
- Meridian Bioscience, Inc. (US)
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. (US)
- Lucira Health, Inc. (US)
- Cue Health (US)
- OpGen, Inc. (US)
- Binx Health, Inc. (US)
- Molbio Diagnostics Pct. Ltd. (India)
- Genomadix (Canada)
- Visby Medical, Inc. (US)
- QuikPath PTE Ltd. (Singapore)
- MD-Bio (US)
- QuantuMDx Group Ltd. (UK)
- Aidian Oy (Finland)
- GeneSTAT Molecular Diagnostics, LLC (US) and Among Others
COVID-19 Impact on Global Point-of-Care Molecular Diagnostics Industry:
COVID-19 is an infectious disease caused by the most recently discovered novel coronavirus. Largely unknown before the outbreak began in Wuhan (China) in December 2019, COVID-19 has moved from a regional crisis to a global pandemic in just a matter of a few weeks. The COVID-19 pandemic negatively affected the overall sales of most of the companies but had a positive impact on the point-of-care molecular diagnostics market because of the use of molecular diagnostic methods for COVID-19 testing. Lockdowns resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic caused people to delay undergoing health checkups, thus affecting the number of tests being performed and sales of reagents. However, a resurgence in testing numbers is seen as countries gradually ease restrictions on movement. With the COVID-19 pandemic, responding to infectious disease has become a pressing medical issue worldwide. In addition to the development of vaccines and therapeutic drugs, there is a growing call for the development of more precise and simple testing technologies and the expansion of testing structures. COVID-19 has also impacted the regulatory environment and practices, as governments and healthcare providers face unprecedented challenges. Regulatory authorities utilized methods to speed approval of diagnostic products. Companies have taken strategic developments to introduce COVID-19 rapid tests, sustain their revenues, and nullify the impact of COVID-19 on their operational capabilities
This report categorizes the point-of-care molecular diagnostics market into the following segments and subsegments:
By Product & Service
- Assays & kits
- Instruments & Analyzers
- Software & Services
- Other technologies
- Respiratory Diseases
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Hospital-acquired Infections
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Other Applications
By End User
- Physicians’ Offices
- Hospitals & ICUs
- Research Institutes
- Other End Users
Download a PDF Copy: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=143524127
Some of the key geographies mentioned in this report include:
- North America (U.S and Canada and rest of North America)
- Europe (Germany, France, Italy and Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea and Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- LAMEA (Brazil, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and Rest of LAMEA)
Point-of-Care Molecular Diagnostics report answers the following key questions:
- What are the potential growth opportunities for the Global Point of Care Molecular Diagnostics Market on the basis of the market segments and regions?
- What is the growth rate of the market?
- What will be the growth rate of the market by the end of the forecast period?
- Which region will dominate the market?
- Which region will grow at the fastest rate?
- What are the key market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges in this market?
- What are the threats that the market will face over the coming years?
- What are the emerging trends in the market?
- What are the key developments in the market?
- Who are the major players operating in the global Point of Care Molecular Diagnostics market?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the leading competitors functioning in the market?
- What are the strategies implemented by the key players in the market?
Relate to Healthcare Industry Study:
- Single use Bioprocessing Market: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/single-use-bioprocessing-market-231651297.html
- Home Healthcare Market: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/home-healthcare-equipment-market-696.html
- Optometry Equipment Market: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/optometry-eye-exam-equipment-market-14475790.html
- Medical Electrodes Market: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/medical-electrode-market-171260948.html
MarketsandMarkets™ provides quantified B2B research on 30,000 high growth niche opportunities/threats which will impact 70% to 80% of worldwide companies’ revenues. Currently servicing 7500 customers worldwide including 80% of global Fortune 1000 companies as clients. Almost 75,000 top officers across eight industries worldwide approach MarketsandMarkets™ for their painpoints around revenues decisions.
Our 850 fulltime analyst and SMEs at MarketsandMarkets™ are tracking global high growth markets following the "Growth Engagement Model – GEM". The GEM aims at proactive collaboration with the clients to identify new opportunities, identify most important customers, write "Attack, avoid and defend" strategies, identify sources of incremental revenues for both the company and its competitors. MarketsandMarkets™ now coming up with 1,500 MicroQuadrants (Positioning top players across leaders, emerging companies, innovators, strategic players) annually in high growth emerging segments. MarketsandMarkets™ is determined to benefit more than 10,000 companies this year for their revenue planning and help them take their innovations/disruptions early to the market by providing them research ahead of the curve.
MarketsandMarkets’s flagship competitive intelligence and market research platform, "Knowledgestore" connects over 200,000 markets and entire value chains for deeper understanding of the unmet insights along with market sizing and forecasts of niche markets.
Mr. Aashish Mehra
630 Dundee Road, Suite 430, Northbrook, IL 60062
USA: 1-888-600-6441 | [email protected]