Due to the complex nature of the pollutants present in the air, the traditional air-filtering materials produced from non-degradable plastics or glass fiber face a challenge in effectively removing the particulate pollutants, such as PM2.5, and gaseous pollutants, including toxic chemicals and bacteria. The materials used in the traditional filters are also non-degradable and end up in landfills. Therefore, to overcome this situation, sustainable air filters have been developed to meet the fast-growing community of air-filtration management solutions.
The Sustainable Air Filters Market was estimated at $15.10 billion in 2019 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.40% during the forecast period from 2020 to 2025.
The increasing use of sustainable air filters in a wide range of end-use applications, such as residential, commercial, and industrial, has impacted the industry dynamics. The switch from traditional filtration methods toward sustainable methods has paved the way for the widespread adoption of sustainable air filters across a wide range of applications.
The upcoming trends and opportunities in the air filters sector are expected to be at the forefront in the coming decade, with digitization and advancements in filter media and technologies becoming the most prominent in the field.
Competitive Landscape -
The exponential rise in the adoption of sustainable air filters on the global level has created a buzz among companies to invest in this industry. Many global companies that offer sustainable air filters are Camfil, MANN+HUMMEL, Donaldson Inc., Nippon Muki Co.Ltd., Absolent Group, American Air Filters International, Purafil Inc., Nordic Air Filtration, Koch Filter and Cummins Inc., among others.
On the basis of region, North America holds the largest share of sustainable air filters in terms of value, due to high awareness and product availability in the region. Apart from this, the Asia-Pacific and Japan region is anticipated to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period.
Get Free Sample - https://bisresearch.com/requestsample?id=1028&type=download
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- What are the underlying structures resulting in the emerging trends within the sustainable air filters market?
- How is the role of the government regarding environmental issues and safety changing the landscape of air filters?
- Which air filter type is expected to be leading the sustainable air filters market by 2025?
- What were the market values of the leading segments and sub-segments of the Asia-Pacific market in 2019, and how is the market estimated to grow during the forecast period 2020-2025?
- How is the industry expected to evolve during the forecast period 2020-2025?
- What are the key developmental strategies implemented by the key players to sustain in the competitive market?
- Which end-user industry utilizes a majority of air filters and is expected to lead the sustainable air filters market by 2025?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the sustainable air filters market?
BIS Research Offerings - https://bisresearch.com/our-offerings/subscriptions
You May Also Like -