Diabetes is a disease condition of high blood sugar level, caused due to malfunctioning of the pancreas. Nephropathy means kidney damage or impairment. Diabetic nephropathy is a kidney glomerulus disease which is one of the major complications in terms of morbidity and mortality for diabetic population.
The global Diabetic Nephropathy Market was pegged at US$ 2.23 billion in 2021 and is expected to witness a CAGR of 4.3 % during the forecast period from 2022 to 2030.
Symptoms and signs of diabetic nephropathy are unknown in early stages. However, in later stages major signs and symptoms occur which includes high blood pressure, ankle and leg swelling, vomiting, morning weakness, high level of blood urea nitrogen (BUN), increased albumin secretion in urine, nausea, and itching.
For treatment of diabetic nephropathy, disease modifying therapies (DMT) that employ angiotensin II receptor blockers (ARBs) and angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors are used. ACE inhibitors and ARBs provide superior protection to the kidney. Major ARBs are losartan, candesartan, and irbesartan while ACE inhibitors, such as lisinopril, captopril, enalapril, and ramipril decreases the amount of protein in the urine.
Download Sample PDF Brochure:
- Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc
- Aurobindo Pharma Limited
- Bristol Myers Squibb Company
- Bayer AG
- Merck & Co
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc.
- Novartis AG
- Par Pharmaceuticals
- Pfizer Inc
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
By Drug Class:
- Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme (ACE) Inhibitors
- Angiotensin Receptor Blockers
- Sodium Glucose Cotransporter 2 (SGLT2) Inhibitors
- Mineralocorticoid Receptor Antagonists
By Distribution Channel:
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
- The Asia-Pacific market is anticipated to grow at a higher CAGR during the forecast period.
- Major factors contributing to the growth of Diabetic Nephropathy market in this region include the rising incidence of chronic infectious diseases, rising awareness regarding growing applications of Diabetic Nephropathy, and increasing research activities in the field of Diabetic Nephropathy.
- The emergence of local players and new product launches has also played a critical role in boosting the Diabetic Nephropathy market in this region.
Browse the full report now: https://growthplusreports.com/report/diabetic-nephropathy-market/8047
Key Questions Answered in the Report Include:
(1) This report gives all the information about the industry analysis, revenue, and overview, of this market.
(2) What will be the rate of increase in market size and growth rate by the end of the forecast period?
(3) What are the major global Diabetic Nephropathy Market trends influencing the development of the market?
(4) What are the vital results of SWOT analysis of the major players operating in the Diabetic Nephropathy Market?
(5) What are the potential growth opportunities and threats faced by Major competitors in the market?
Growth Plus Reports is part of GRG Health, a global healthcare knowledge service company. We are proud members of EPhMRA (European Pharmaceutical Marketing Research Association).
Growth Plus portfolio of services draws on our core capabilities of secondary & primary research, market modelling & forecasting, benchmarking, analysis, and strategy formulation to help clients create scalable, ground-breaking solutions that prepare them for future growth and success.
We were awarded by the prestigious CEO Magazine as "Most Innovative Healthcare Market Research Company in 2020.