The Global Propylene Glycol Methyl Ether Acetate Market is forecast to reach USD 678.4 Million by 2028, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The Propylene Glycol Methyl Ether Acetate is a colorless, flammable, water soluble industrial and commercial chemical and a p-type glycol alcohol with ether-like odor. Propylene glycol methyl ether acetate is mostly used in the manufacture of surface adherent applications and are also widely utilized as a direct or intermediate solvent chemical in the formulation of various chemical processing. Paints, inks, synthetic resin, varnishes, and surface adhesives are some of its chemical applications. The continuous expansion of the paint & coatings, varnishes, adherents, inks, acrylics, stains, toners, anti-freezers and electronic circuit boards & screens are expected to drive the demand throughout the forecast period. Direct & Intermediate solvent, chemical reagent, surface adherent, and other processing aids are some of its widely used end-usages. Growing demand for consumer electronics products are harnessing the growth of this market substantially.
Top Companies Operating in the Global Propylene Glycol Methyl Ether Acetate Market:
The Dow Chemical Company, Royal Dutch Shell PLC, Exxon Mobil Corporation, BASF SE, Tokuyama Corporation, LCY Chemical Corp., OXEA GmbH, JXTG Holdings, Inc., LG Chem Ltd., Sasol Limited, and ISU Chemical.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2400
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Propylene glycol methyl ether Acetate is one of the safest synthetic alcohol to be used in the direct solvent and are widely used in chemical formulations. Coating, cleaner, varnishes, lacquers, silk screen printing inks, and anti-freezing agents are some of its end-use applications. The direct solvent is forecasted to reach a market share of 34.5% by 2027 growing with a rate of 6.4% during the period 2019 – 2027.
- Chemical intermediate segment is measured to gain a market revenue of USD 121.5 Million by 2027 and the CAGR is forecasted to be 5.6% in the forecast period. Propylene glycol methyl ether acetate is utilized as the chemical intermediate with polyesters, epoxies, and acrylics, among other type of resins.
- Growing penetration of the online retailing businesses for chemicals and materials especially in the emerging nations in Asia Pacific, is helping the market grow broadening the outreach in the areas where the offline vendors are unavailable. Also due to non-involvement of the distributors in the supply chain model, the profit margin is way more than that of the offline retailing. The online retailing is expected to gain a market share of 34.1% by 2027.
- Europe would reach a market share of 20.5% by 2027 and would grow at a CAGR of 5.1% in the forecast period. Germany has the highest number of valuable players in this region, while France is the fastest-growing market in Europe.
- North America is forecasted to witness significant growth in the overall market, with 25.40% of market possession by 2027 and CAGR of 6.2% during the forecast period. US possesses the highest market share in this region.
To read more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/propylene-glycol-methyl-ether-acetate-market
Propylene Glycol Methyl Ether Acetate Market Segmentation
End-Use Outlook (Revenue: USD Million; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2018-2028)
- Direct Solvent
- Chemical Intermediate
- Surface Adherent
- Chemical Reagents
Sales Channel Outlook (Revenue: USD Million; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2018-2028)
- Online Retailing
- Offline Retailing
Applications Outlook (Revenue: USD Million; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2018-2028)
- Industrial Use
- Paints and Coatings
- Electronics Industry
- Printing Inks
The report is written with the aid of industry analysts, market segmentation, and data collection in order to assist readers in making profitable business decisions. The report includes a comprehensive database of technical and product advances. It also provides information on growth rates and market value, as well as a thorough examination of niche market segments. The report provides strategic advice to newcomers and existing businesses about how to make profitable and well-informed business decisions.
The Propylene Glycol Methyl Ether Acetate market has been segmented into key regions of the world and offers an analysis of growth rate, market share, current and emerging trends, production and consumption ratio, industrial chain analysis, demand and supply, import and export, revenue contribution, and presence of key players in each region. A country-wise analysis of the market is offered in the report to gain a better understanding of the regional spread and progress of the Propylene Glycol Methyl Ether Acetate market.
The global Propylene Glycol Methyl Ether Acetate market is segmented into:
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2400
Thank you for taking the time to read our article. The report can be tailored to the needs of the client. Please contact us for more details, and our team will tailor the report to your specific requirements.
Browse More Reports
Rigid Foam Market:https://www.fightparkinsons.org.au/?URL=https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/rigid-foam-market
Ultra-clear Glass Market:https://soundmindinvesting.com/?URL=https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/ultra-clear-glass-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]