According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Adhesives & Tissue Sealants market was valued at USD 6,421.1 Million in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 12.23 Billion by the year 2028, at a CAGR of 8.30%. Blood loss has always been a concern in surgery. Hemostasis is the formation of blood clots at the site of injury. It is a complex interaction between the platelets plasma proteins and coagulation and fibrinolysis pathways. Platelets provide the initial hemostasis response.
The number of hemostatic agents and tissue sealants have been developed and are currently used in various surgical disciplines all across the world. Adhesives & Tissue Sealants are used in medical applications and act as a catalyst in blood clotting. This reduces the time required for clotting of the blood and prevents blood loss. An increase in the adoption of advanced technologies and increasing investment in the healthcare infrastructure is expected to drive the market growth in the coming decades. Additionally, the increasing number of diabetic patients, cardiovascular conditions, urological issues, liver problems, and gastrointestinal conditions owing to the changed lifestyle and inappropriate eating habits among the population is expected to raise the number of surgeries. For instance, according to the CDC, these procedures categories made up 72% of procedures performed on females and 67% of those performed on males. It is anticipated to drive the market growth positively for Adhesives & Tissue Sealants in the market during the forecast period.
Request Free Sample Copy (To Understand the Complete Structure of this Report [Summary + TOC]) @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2257
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Adhesives & Tissue Sealants market is growing at a CAGR of 9% in Asia Pacific followed by North America and Europe, with 8.1 % and 8.0 % CAGR, respectively. Increased demand of Adhesives & Tissue Sealants in the surgical processes is driving the growth of the market.
- In 2018, Topical Hemostats segment is expected to dominate Adhesives & Tissue Sealants which holds 51.3% of the global market. North America regional market is the chief revenue generating source for this product segment, followed by European countries and Asia-Pacific regions
- Chronic diseases like Diabetes, Hernia fixation, urological disorders, spinal injuries, brain hemorrhage and liver injuries are few diseases that require the usage of hemostats and tissue sealing products. Increase in these diseases will ultimately lead to an increase in demand for tissue sealants. For instance, a new 'biological glue' developed by Chinese researchers could one day stop hearts and arteries from uncontrollably bleeding.
- Increased preference of Adhesives & Tissue Sealants over the other products for the process of injury healing or wound closure has led to its increasing use in multiple conditions, especially in endoscopic procedures.
- Minimally invasive surgery is making use of Adhesives & Tissue Sealants for urological treatments, thereby promoting the growth of Hemostasis and tissue sealing market. For instance, in June 2019, FDA clears J&J and Grifols' blood-stopping protein spray for surgical bleeds
- The highest demand is expected from the cardiovascular conditions followed by general surgeries. For instance, according to the data of National Center for Health Statistics, 48 million surgical inpatient procedures were performed in the United States
- Owing to the better results obtained by using Adhesives & Tissue Sealants in cardiovascular surgeries and general surgeries has attributed to an increased demand for tissue sealing products.
- Topical hemostat is extensively used in general injury treatment and provides cost efficiency, quick and easy absorbability, minimal tissue reaction and non-antigenicity owing to the larger share of the market by topical hemostats segment.
- Hemostasis includes the coagulation of blood vessels, fibrinolysis and platelet aggregation pathways by activation of hemostasis system. Hemostats involve hemostasis agents and their delivering medium which could be ready-to-use applicator or a pre-filled syringe.
- Some of the prime advantages associated with tissue sealants are, ease of use, better visualization, reduced need for transfusion, better application in patients with coagulation disorders, reduced exudates and so on.
The report also focuses on details of each market player including its global position, financial standing, revenue generation, company overview, product & service portfolio. The Adhesives & Tissue Sealants market is extremely competitive and consists of several key players at regional and global level. Key players are focused on adopting various strategies such as new product launches, mergers and acquisitions, investments in R&D, partnerships, joint ventures and collaborations to strengthen their market position and enhance product portfolio.
Leading companies operating in the market are:
- Johnson & Johnson
- C R Bard
- Integra Life Sciences
- Cohera Medical
- Advance Medical
- Smith & Nephew
- B Braun Medical Inc.
Inquiry Before Buying @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/inquiry-before-buying/2257
The report also offers detailed insights about market segmentation based on type, application and regional bifurcation:
Adhesives & Tissue Sealants Market Segmentation:
- Topical Hemostats
- Adhesives & Tissue sealants
- Minimally invasive surgery,
- General surgery
- Collagen Based
- Oxidized Regenerated Cellulose (ORC) based
- Gelatin based
- Polysaccharide Based
Geographic Segment Covered in the Report:
The Adhesives & Tissue Sealants report provides information about the market area, which is further subdivided into sub-regions and countries/regions. In addition to the market share in each country and sub-region, this chapter of this report also contains information on profit opportunities. This chapter of the report mentions the market share and growth rate of each region, country, and sub-region during the estimated period.
• North America (the USA and Canada)
• Europe (UK, Germany, France, and the rest of Europe)
• Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, and the rest of the Asia Pacific region)
• Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and the rest of Latin America)
• the Middle East and Africa (GCC and the rest of the Middle East and Africa)
Browse Full Report Description with Research Methodology, Table of Content, and Infographics @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/hemostasis-and-tissue-sealing-agents-market
Key market aspects are illuminated in the report:
- Executive Summary: It covers a summary of the most vital studies, the Global Adhesives & Tissue Sealants market increasing rate, modest circumstances, market trends, drivers and problems as well as macroscopic pointers.
- Study Analysis: Covers major companies, vital market segments, the scope of the products offered in the Global Adhesives & Tissue Sealants market, the years measured, and the study points.
- Company Profile: Each Firm well-defined in this segment is screened based on a products, value, SWOT analysis, their ability and other significant features.
- Manufacture by Region: This Global Adhesives & Tissue Sealants report offers data on imports and exports, sales, production and key companies in all studied regional markets.
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2257
Thank you for reading the report. Kindly note that we also offer customized reports according to the client's requirements. Contact us to know more about the customization feature and our team will provide you with the best-customized report.
Explore More Industry Research by Reports and Data:
Medical Aesthetic Devices Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/high-demand-for-minimally-invasive-and-non-invasive-aesthetic-procedures-can-expected-for-medical-aesthetic-devices-market-growth/
Knee Replacement Implants Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/high-incidence-of-knee-problems-can-expect-to-drive-asia-pacific-knee-replacement-implants-market-growth-/
Hospital Acquired Infection Treatment Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/increased-the-prevalence-of-hais-across-the-globe-is-expected-to-increase-demand-for-hospital-acquired-infection-treatment-market/
Electroceuticals/Bioelectric Medicine Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/increasing-adoption-of-electroceuticals-for-treatment-of-various-neurological-disorders-is-expected-to-drive-electroceuticals-bioelectric-medicine-market-revenue-growth/
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, TouchPoints, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provide our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs
Read the innovative blog at https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Check out our upcoming research report at https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
For More Research Insights on Leading Industries, Visit Our YouTube Channel and hit subscribe for Future Update: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChLqKTFLm6sVBLEUjnadIhQ/videos