Insufficient healthcare infrastructure and low levels of disease diagnosis and treatments, rising prevalence of hemoglobin disorders such as Sickle Cell Disease, thalassemia, Hb C, and Hb E are expected to be high impact growth drivers for the market.
According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Hemoglobinopathies market was valued at USD 5.84 Billionin 2019 and is expected to reach USD 15.05 Billion by year 2027, at a CAGR of 10.2% from 2020-2027.
Hemoglobinopathies is a genetic defect that results in abnormal structure of one of the globin chains of the hemoglobin molecule. Hemoglobinopathy disorders include sickle cell anemia, hemoglobin C disease, hemoglobin S-C disease, and various forms of thalassemia.
The growth of the hemoglobinopathies market is driven by the increasing prevalence of hemoglobinopathies in developed countries, high-level diseases, a variety of government support initiatives and NGO funding. Advanced diagnostic and therapeutic factors, favorable diagnostic and economical approaches such as genetic testing and developing rapid point of care diagnostic methods are other factors that drive the global hemoglobinopathy market. The hemoglobinopathies market is distributed mainly into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa (MEA). According to WHO, around 300,000 to 500,000 children born each year are affected by hemoglobin disorders. North America spearheaded the market in terms of revenue in 2018 due to rising R&D investments by the key players, promising reimbursement scenario, and presence of high-quality healthcare infrastructure. There are some of the factors which are restricting the growth of Hemoglobinopathies market which include lack of awareness regarding hemoglobinopathy disorders among the population especially in underdeveloped countries and lack of high sensitivity and specific diagnostic tests.
Request Free Sample Copy (To Understand the Complete Structure of this Report [Summary + TOC])@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2165
The report is an investigative study that determines market growth and market scope on the basis of market trends, consumer behavior shifts, consumption and production patterns, product portfolio offered by the market, growth rate, drivers and constraints, financial positions, and existing challenges and limitations of the Hemoglobinopathies market.
The report discusses in detail the global production capacity, demand and supply ratio, market dynamics, and comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape. It provides an industry-wide analysis of the market share of each players along with their business portfolio, production and manufacturing capacity, product portfolio, business expansion plans, financial standing, and strategic alliances such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, and collaborations, among others.
The regional bifurcation of the market analyzes key market segments such as North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. The report discusses in detail the market growth, market size, revenue growth, market share, production and consumption, demand and supply, current and emerging trends, and technological developments in each region.
Order this Reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-pricing/2165
The key geographical regions analyzed in the market report are:
- North America (U.S.A., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- AsiaPacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Hemoglobinopathies Market Segmentation based on Types:
Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Alpha Thalassemia
- Beta Thalassemia
- Sickle Cell Disease
- Other Hb Variants Diseases
Therapy Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Blood transfusion
- Iron chelation therapy
- Bone marrow transplant
Test Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Red blood cell (RBC) count test
- Genetic testing
- Liquid chromatography (HPLC) test
- Hemoglobin isoelectric (Hb IEF) focusing
- Hemoglobin electrophoresis (Hb ELP) test
- Hemoglobin solubility test.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The Global Hemoglobinopathy market is projected to register a CAGR of 10.2% during the forecast period in terms of value.
- The global hemoglobinopathies treatment market is concentrated towards the drivers and the market being in a growth phase, the competition among companies is intense.
- North America leads the overall hemoglobinopathies market in terms of revenue in 2018 while Asia pacific is expected to show lucrative growth over the forecast period owing to the presence of high unmet clinical needs, and improving healthcare infrastructure.
- The main drivers for hemoglobinopathies market are growing prevalence of hemoglobinopathies in developed nations, high disease occurrence in underdeveloped nations, various supportive government initiatives, and non-government organizational funding.
- There are some of the drugs NiCord, ZFP Transcription Factors, ALN-TMP, Drug Targeting PRMT5 which are used for hemoglobinopathies treatment, which are expected to cumulatively boost the market growth.
- North America leads the overall hemoglobinopathies market in terms of revenue in 2018 with market share of 39% in 2018 and this market is expected to reach USD 52.71 billion in 2026.
- The market for red blood cells count test segment is expected to reach USD 25.05 billion by year 2026, growing at a highest CAGR of 10.5% during the forecast period.
- Sickle cell disease is the leading product segment of the global Hemoglobinopathies market with highest market share of 52.4%.
Get Customization Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2165
Thank you for reading our report. For further inquiry or query about customization, kindly get in touch with us to know more. Our team will clear your doubts and ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Explore More Industry Research by Reports and Data:
Single Cell Analysis Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/single-cell-analysis-market-growth-shares-future-trends-and-key-countries-by-2027/
Prostate Cancer Diagnostics Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/prostate-cancer-diagnostics-market-research-by-expert-growth-rate-industry-statistics-and-forecasts-to-2027/
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]