Emerging application for preliminary screening for COVID-19, Higher demand from end-use enterprises, such as Oil and Gas, Mining, and Energy, is driving the growth of the Global Non-Contact Temperature Measurement System Market
The global Non-Contact Temperature Measurement System market is forecast to reach USD 1350.2 million by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Advent of technologies such as IoT and advancements in electronics helps in achieving higher accuracy and making instruments more efficient. Recently, the IR sensor market has seen two significant trends emerge. The most expensive parts of an infrared thermometer are the lenses and detectors. New lens materials, technologies, and mass production of IR detectors for consumer products have lower prices for these two essential components. With the increased demand for industrial IR-thermometers, the high volume production of standard sensors has resulted in greater manufacturing efficiency for the IR thermometer manufacturers. Due to the increasing expectations of users, and competition among manufacturers, these instruments are continually being improved, and electronic design is an area that has seen the most advances recently.
Request Free Sample Copy (To Understand the Complete Structure of this Report [Summary + TOC])@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3350
The report provides comprehensive assessment of the market covering key elements such as revenue estimations, cost analysis, import/export, production and consumption trends, CAGR, gross margin, and supply & demand patterns. It also sheds light on recent technological developments, product advancements, and research and development activities in the region.
The report examines the key players operating in the market along with their market position, market share, revenue, gross margin, and business strategies. SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis are used to examine and assess the market and its players. It also covers recent mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, agreements, partnerships, and product launches and brand promotions.
Key companies profiled in the report include:
Testo SE & Co. KGaA, Micro Epsilon, CHINO Corporation, Fluke Corporation, OMEGA Engineering Inc., AMETEK Land, DIAS Infratech GmbH, PCE Instruments, Dwyer Instruments, and TE Connectivity among others.
Market Segmentation by Types:
Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Fixed mount
Instrumentation type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Broadband Radiation Thermometer
- Narrow band Radiation Thermometer
- Ratio Radiation Thermometer
- Fiber Optic Radiation Thermometer
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Body Temperature Measurement
- Object/Asset Temperature Measurement
- Room Temperature Measurement
- Liquid Temperature Measurement
End Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Metals & Mining
- Building & Construction
- Energy & Power
Order this Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-pricing/3350
Regional analysis covers in-depth analysis of analysis of the revenue, market share, and growth rate of the global Non-Contact Temperature Measurement System market in each region for the forecast period of 2021-2028. The report covers production and consumption rate, current and emerging trends, import/export, supply and demand, and presence of key players in each region.
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The North America Non-Contact Temperature Measurement System market is anticipated to dominate the in the global market. The major driving factors for the growth of this market are high adoption rate new technology. Furthermore, some countries have taken different paths to industrialization such as new technology, to indicate fever levels.
- The fixed mount segment is expected to have the largest market share among the other segments. This is attributed to the fact that fixed mount non-contact temperature products are highly preferred in the end use industry. Increasing industrialization in emerging economies such as India and China are expected to impact the market positively in the forecast period.
- Increasingly refined software enables user to potentially determine the areas in interest such as potentially overheating machinery and items on conveyor belts. Furthermore, there are several factors such as fast temperature readings that determine accurate measurement are contributing to the market significantly.
- The Non-Contact Temperature Measurement System by application includes fiber optic radiation thermometer as one of the prospects which are expected to fuel the market growth. The features of the system helps industrialist in taking optimal decision and monitor safety and productivity and reduce the overall downtime which will boost the growth of non-contact temperature measurement instrument in the fore coming years.
- Healthcare segment is expected to grow significantly for the non-contact temperature measurement system market during the forecast period. Is going to witness growth due to the worldwide outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic. Temperature monitoring has become a crucial component across public places, including shopping malls, airports, offices, schools, thereby owing to substantial market share in the near future.
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3350
Thank you for reading our report. For further inquiry, please connect with us and our team will make sure the report is customized according to your requirements.
Explore More Industry Research by Reports and Data:
Metabolic Acidosis Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/metabolic-acidosis-market-growth-2022-2030-rising-prevalence-of-kidney-diseases-in-aging-population/
Liver Failure Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/liver-failure-market-demand-2022-2030-rise-in-unhealthy-habits-such-as-excessive-alcohol-consumption-in-growing-population/
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]