Global Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Market is expected to register a CAGR of 10.50% during the forecast period and hit USD 300.6 Million by 2027.
Get Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1348
MRFR recognizes the following companies as the Key Players in the Global Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Market— Stryker, Nihon Kohden Corporation, ZOLL Medical Corporation, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Vyaire Medical, Inc., General Electric Company, CPR Medical Devices, Inc., Michigan Instruments, Corpuls, SCHILLER, and Medtronic.
Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) is an emergency and lifesaving technique. It consists of chest compression and artificial ventilation. CPR is performed to maintain the blood flow and oxygenation to the brain in case of cardiac arrest. CPR’s main function is to maintain the partial flow of oxygenated blood to the brain and heart. The main purpose is to delay tissue death to achieve successful resuscitation and protect the brain from permanent damage.
The increasing prevalence of heart and respiratory diseases, the rising geriatric population, and the rise in government initiatives are anticipated to drive the growth of the global cardiopulmonary resuscitation market. In April 2018, Stryker Launched Newest Version of LUCAS Chest Compression System in the US. The latest LUCAS 3.1 version allows professional users to tailor setup options for compression rate/depth, pause, alerts, timer, and ventilation features to meet local emergency care protocols. Moreover, in August 2019, ZOLL Medical Corporation announced acquisition of Cardiac Science. Cardiac Science Corporation is into the development, manufacturing, and marketing of automated external defibrillators (AEDs) and related parts, components, and accessories.
Global Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Market has been divided based on Product Type, Compressor Type, Application, and End User.
- The market, based on Product Type, has been segregated into piston CPR devices, load-distributing band (LDB), active compression-decompression (ACD) devices and impedance threshold device, extracorporeal techniques and invasive perfusion devices, and others.
- Based on compressor type, the Global Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Market is segmented into manual CPR and automatic mechanical CPR.
- The global market, on the basis of application, has been segmented into emergency departments, coronary & intensive care units, organ transplant facilities, air medevac units, and EMT rescue units.
- On the basis of end-user, the market is bifurcated into the hospital & clinic, cardiac catheterization laboratories, organ transplant unit, and others.
Global Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Market, based on region, has been divided into the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East & Africa. The Americas is likely to hold the largest share of the global cardiopulmonary resuscitation market during the assessment period owing to the rise in the prevalence of lifestyle diseases and heart diseases. The Europe market is expected to register substantial growth in the market owing to the technological advancements, high disposable income, growing geriatric population, and favorable regulatory framework. Asia-Pacific is likely to hold the third-largest share of the global cardiopulmonary resuscitation market. The market in the Middle East & Africa is expected to witness gradual growth owing to the increasing number of heart & respiratory diseases coupled with rapidly developing healthcare infrastructure.
Key Findings of the Study
- Global Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Market was valued at USD 3 Million in 2019 and is expected to register a CAGR of 10.50% during the assessment period.
- The Americas accounted for the largest share of the global market due to the rise in the prevalence of lifestyle diseases and heart diseases.
- Based on product type, the piston CPR devices segment is expected to register the highest CAGR of 11.57% during the forecast period.
- Based on compressor type, the automatic mechanical CPR segment accounted for the largest market share at a value of USD 101.6 Million in 2019.
- Based on application, the EMT rescue units segment is expected to register the highest CAGR of 12.71% during the forecast period.
- Based on end user, the hospitals and clinic segment accounted for the largest market share at a value of USD 136.1 Million in 2027.
Access Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/cardiopulmonary-resuscitation-market-1348
Market Research Future (MRFR) enable customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future (part of Wantstats Research and Media Private Limited),
99 Hudson Street,5Th Floor, New York,
New York 10013