Increasing usage of hyperbaric oxygen therapy devices for wound healing and high demand for prevention of reperfusion injury are key factors driving market growth
The global hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT) devices/equipment market size is expected to reach USD 4.65 Billion in 2028 and register a revenue CAGR of 6.3% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Increasing usage of hyperbaric oxygen therapy devices for wound healing and rising use to prevent reperfusion injury are some key factors expected to drive market revenue growth over the forecast period. In addition, increasing demand for HBOT devices for carbon monoxide poisoning care is expected to contribute significantly to revenue growth of the market going ahead.
By providing oxygen-rich plasma to oxygen-depleted tissue, hyperbaric oxygen therapy devices improve wound healing drastically and fast. Wounds damage the blood vessels in the body, allowing fluids to drain into the tissues and cause swelling. The damaged cells are deprived of oxygen as a result of the swelling, and the tissue starts to die. HBOT reduces edoema while also providing oxygen to the tissues. The higher pressure in the chamber causes higher oxygen in the blood. HBOT is intended to break the cycle of swelling, oxygen deprivation, and tissue death, which is expected to increase demand for hyperbaric oxygen therapy devices/equipment over the forecast period. However, high cost of hyperbaric oxygen therapy devices, concerns regarding FDA approvals and off-label uses, and complications of hyperbaric oxygen treatment are expected to restrain market growth to a certain extent over the forecast period.
Request Free Sample Copy (To Understand the Complete Structure of this Report [Summary + TOC])@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/567
The report provides comprehensive assessment of the market covering key elements such as revenue estimations, cost analysis, import/export, production and consumption trends, CAGR, gross margin, and supply & demand patterns. It also sheds light on recent technological developments, product advancements, and research and development activities in the region.
The report examines the key players operating in the market along with their market position, market share, revenue, gross margin, and business strategies. SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis are used to examine and assess the market and its players. It also covers recent mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, agreements, partnerships, and product launches and brand promotions.
Key companies profiled in the report include:
Haux-Life-Support GmbH, Hyperbaric SAC, Sechrist Industries Inc., Hyperbaric Modular Systems, Inc. (HMS), Environmental Tectonics Corporation, OxyHeal International, Inc., Gulf Coast Hyperbarics Inc., Fink Engineering Pty. Ltd., Hearmec Co., Ltd., and Perry Baromedical Corporation.
Market Segmentation by Types:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Monoplace Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT) Devices/Equipment
- Multiplace Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT) Devices/Equipment
- Topical Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT) Devices/Equipment
- Portable Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT) Devices/Equipment
Market Segmentation by Applications:
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Wound Care
- Thermal Burns
- Decompression Sickness
- Crush Injuries
- Radiation-related Sequelae
- Other Wound Treatments
- Infection Treatment
- Intracranial Abscess
- Gas Gangrene
- Soft Tissue Necrosis
- Air Embolism or Gas Embolism
- Severe Anemia
- Arterial Insufficiencies
- Carbon Monoxide Poisoning & Smoke Inhalation
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Ambulatory Care
- Hyperbaric Treatment Centers
Order this report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-pricing/567
Regional analysis covers in-depth analysis of analysis of the revenue, market share, and growth rate of the global Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT) Devices/Equipment market in each region for the forecast period of 2021-2028. The report covers production and consumption rate, current and emerging trends, import/export, supply and demand, and presence of key players in each region.
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Some Key Highlights From the Report:
- Monoplace Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT) devices/equipment segment is expected to account for largest revenue share during the forecast period. Rising adoption of monoplace devices and increasing preference for this therapy due to ease of use of devices and equipment and decreased hospital gas supply needs are factors expected to drive revenue growth of this segment.
- Wound care segment is expected to register robust revenue growth over the forecast period owing to increasing global prevalence of chronic and acute wounds, as well as wound site infections.
- Hospitals segment is expected to account for highest revenue share in the global market over the forecast period owing to an increase in the number of patients visiting hospitals for wound treatment of chronic and acute care.
- North America is expected to account for largest revenue share over the forecast period. Increasing aging population and rising need for wound healing therapy are key factors driving demand for HBOT devices amongst end-users in countries such as the US, Canada, and Mexico.
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/hyperbaric-oxygen-therapy-hbot-market
Thank you for reading our report. For further inquiry, please connect with us and our team will make sure the report is customized according to your requirements.
Explore More Industry Research by Reports and Data:
Health Information System (HIS) Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/health-information-system-his-market-is-anticipated-to-witness-steady-growth-by-2030/
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]