Wireless EV Charging Market Overview
Over the forecast period, Maximize Market Research expects the Wireless EV Charging Market size was valued at US$ 7.96 Mn. in 2021 and the total revenue is expected to grow at a CAGR of 88.4% through 2022 to 2029, reaching nearly US$ 1263.45 Mn.The report analyzed by Maximize Market Research, on the Wireless EV Charging market, covers an extensive regional analysis and competitive landscape.
Wireless EV Charging Market Report Scope and Research Methodology
The report is a thorough analysis of the Wireless EV Charging market provided with key findings including Pricing, investments, expansion plans, and physical presence in the Wireless EV Charging market. The report provides information on the drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges of the Wireless EV Charging market. The financial standing, portfolio, technology adoption, merger and acquisition, joint ventures and strategic alliances are included in the competitive environment for the Wireless EV Charging market. The bottom-up approach was used to understand the Wireless EV Charging market size estimation and growth rates in the report.
Regional analysis of the Wireless EV Charging market conducted at a local, regional and global level. The report also provides information on the emerging regions that are expected to be major markets for the Wireless EV Charging market.
Available Exclusive Sample Copy Of This Report@ : https://www.maximizemarketresearch.com/request-sample/104551
The report includes primary and secondary collection methods with qualitative and quantitative approaches for the analysis of the Wireless EV Charging market. The primary collection method includes Surveys, questionnaires and telephonic interviews with market leaders and business owners. The secondary method includes financial reports, annual reports, press releases, white papers, etc. SWOT analysis is used to identify the threats and weaknesses of the market while PORTER is used to understand the competitive intensity of the industry in the Wireless EV Charging Market.
Wireless EV Charging Market Segmentation
The market is divided into three categories based on power supply range: 3- to 11 kW, 11 to 50 kW, and > 50 kW. By 2029, the 3- to 11-Kw power supply range segment is anticipated to command the biggest market share. Wireless charging systems with a 3–11 kW capacity are used for small and mid-sized battery-powered electric vehicles. At this power level, the wireless charging system can be made small and light enough to fit anyplace. This makes it a great option for charging at both home and work. A 3.3 kW wireless charger for the Nissan Leaf and Chevrolet Volt has been made available by Plugless Power Inc.
Based on the kind of propulsion, BEVs use wireless charging solutions more frequently than PHEVs. In BEVs, the battery is the only source of power, hence it needs to be charged frequently. Garages, public areas, retail centres, and workplaces can all accommodate wireless charging stations. During the forecast period, the BEV segment in the wireless charging market for electric vehicles is anticipated to benefit from rising investments in wireless charging technology for battery electric vehicles by nations including Germany, Gotland, the United States, and Italy, among others. Popular BEVs including the Nissan Leaf, Tesla Model S, and Jaguar I-Pace all provide wireless charging.
Request Sample For Detail Info: https://www.maximizemarketresearch.com/request-sample/104551
Wireless EV Charging Market Key Players
• Robert Bosch GmbH
• Continental AG
• WiTricity Corporation
• ZTE Corporation
• HELLA KGaA Hueck & Co.
• Toyota Motor Corporation
• Toshiba Corporation
• Qualcomm, Inc.
• Evatran Group
• Powermat Technologies Ltd.
• PowerbyProxi Limited
• Energids Corp.
• WiBotic Inc.
• PowerSquare Inc.
• Tecnomen Corporation
• Steca Elektronik GmbH
• Lumen Australia
• Momentum Dynamics
• Freewire Technologies
Table of content for the Wireless EV Charging Market includes:
1. Global Wireless EV Charging Market: Research Methodology
2. Global Wireless EV Charging Market: Executive Summary
2.1 Market Overview and Definitions
2.1.1. Introduction to Global Wireless EV Charging Market
2.1.1. Key Findings
2.1.2. Recommendations for Investors
2.1.3. Recommendations for Market Leaders
2.1.4. Recommendations for New Market Entry
3. Global Wireless EV Charging Market: Competitive Analysis
3.1 MMR Competition Matrix
3.1.1. Market Structure by region
3.1.2. Competitive Benchmarking of Key Players
3.2 Consolidation in the Market
3.2.1 M&A by region
3.3 Key Developments by Companies
3.4 Market Drivers
3.5 Market Restraints
3.6 Market Opportunities
3.7 Market Challenges
3.8 Market Dynamics
3.9 PORTERS Five Forces Analysis
3.11 Regulatory Landscape by region
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• The Middle East and Africa
• South America
3.12 COVID-19 Impact
Wireless EV Charging Market Regional Insights
The Wireless EV Charging market is broadly segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East, and Africa. The Regional Analysis in the report helps to understand the Wireless EV Charging market in various countries. The report includes a thorough analysis of all the factors, market size, growth rate, and import and export in regions.
To Request Customization of the Wireless EV Charging Market Report, Click Here: https://www.maximizemarketresearch.com/request-customization/104551
Key questions answered in the Wireless EV Charging Market are:
- What is Wireless EV Charging?
- What was the Wireless EV Charging market size in 2022?
- What is the growth rate of the Wireless EV Charging Market?
- Which are the factors expected to drive the Wireless EV Charging market growth?
- What are the different segments of the Wireless EV Charging Market?
- What growth strategies are the players considering to increase their presence in Wireless EV Charging?
- What are the upcoming industry applications and trends for the Wireless EV Charging Market?
- What are the recent industry trends that can be implemented to generate additional revenue streams for the Wireless EV Charging Market?
- Who are the leading companies and what are their portfolios in Wireless EV Charging Market?
Inquire for more report details: https://www.maximizemarketresearch.com/inquiry-before-buying/104551
- Past Market Size and Competitive Landscape (2018 to 2022)
- Past Pricing and price curve by region (2018 to 2022)
- Market Size, Share, Size & Forecast by different segment | 2023−2029
- Market Dynamics – Growth Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, and Key Trends by Region
- Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis by segment with their sub-segments and Region
- Competitive Landscape – Profiles of selected key players by region from a strategic perspective
- Competitive landscape – Market Leaders, Market Followers, Regional player
- Competitive benchmarking of key players by region
- PESTLE Analysis
- PORTER’s analysis
- Value chain and supply chain analysis
- Legal Aspects of Business by Region
- Lucrative business opportunities with SWOT analysis
About Maximize Market Research:
Maximize Market Research is a multifaceted market research and consulting company with professionals from several industries. Some of the industries we cover include medical devices, pharmaceutical manufacturers, science and engineering, electronic components, industrial equipment, technology and communication, cars and automobiles, chemical products and substances, general merchandise, beverages, personal care, and automated systems. To mention a few, we provide market-verified industry estimations, technical trend analysis, crucial market research, strategic advice, competition analysis, production and demand analysis, and client impact studies.
Contact Maximize Market Research:
3rd Floor, Navale IT Park, Phase 2
Pune Banglore Highway, Narhe,
Pune, Maharashtra 411041, India
+91 96071 95908, +91 9607365656