Cricut is the cutting machine and the link provided above is the path to complete the installation. The setup consists of Unboxing the Cricut machine, Physical setup of the Cricut setup windows machine, Installation of the Cricut.com/setup application, connecting your device to the Cricut, and then setting up the Cricut application. In this process, you will come across many odds as well as errors if you do not perform it in the right way. So to perform in the right way you need to follow the setup process given below;
- First, the user needs to order the Cricut maker machine.
- Here the user can purchase 3 types of Cricut machinese. Cricut Explore, Cricut Maker, and Cricut Joy.
- Then Ubox the Cricut machine
- Place the machine on a plane surface.
- Lift up the machine lid and unbox the other parts.
- Assemble the machine parts by joining them in their respective places.
- Turn on the Cricut maker machine.
- Open the device which the user is going to connect to the Cricut machine.
- Then download and install the application on the respective device.
- Open the application and click on the setup Cricut
- Fill up the Cricut id details.
- Then create one Cricut Setup Windowsid for you.
- Finally, connect your device using the Bluetooth connection.
- Then take a cut out and then load the pages and perform the cut.
- In this way your Cricut setupis ready.
Are you familiar with the Cricut machine?
Cricut provides a good range of machines to cut, craft and create. It’s a product or a cutting device that cuts various materials to craft and design using cardstock, paper, vinyl, and HTV. A few products are best for beginners; for example, you can go for Cricut Explore Air 2, Cricut Maker 3, Cricut Explore 3, Cricut Joy, and Cricut EasyPress 2 whereas pro users have more options available. The manual is available with each Cricut machine, where you require to get the cricut setup app from cricut.com/setup windows and take tours to learn different projects as a beginner.
Basic Hardware Setup Of Cricut – Unboxing
If you have purchased a new Cricut machine, then hardware setup is the first action you’ll have to take.
- Take your Cricut machine out from the box.
- Remove all packaging, including taps and plastic.
- You’ll receive a USB, Power cable, manual, and accessories. Keep all aside.
- Insert the power cable’s one side into the round hold in the Cricut machine.
- Plugin the other side of the power cord into the power switch.
- Connect one side of the USB cable to Cricut and another to the PC USB port.
- The initial setup is completed here.
Cricut.com/setup Account Creation Steps
- Go to the Cricut site – com/setupor cricut com setup windows .Select Sign in.
- Click on the “Create Cricut ID”option from the top bar.
- Enter an email ID.
- Type a suitable strong password.
- Fill in details, i.e., name, country.
- Hit on Create Cricut ID
- Confirm all details to create Cricut Account successfully.
Download Cricut App – Cricut.com/setup
- Open a web browser on your PC or Laptop system.
- Enter com/setupon the search web address.
- Select your product type in shown window.
- Again, choose a particular machine that you are using.
- Click Download when Cricut Design Space appears on the screen.
- Wait for the application to download.