The global Smart Yoga Mat Market size is expected to reach USD 25.16 Billion in 2028 and register a revenue CAGR of 6.6% during the forecast period. Market revenue growth is primarily driven by increasing awareness among new generation, as well as the older population about health benefits of yoga. The health-conscious population is adopting yoga to reduce stress and improve brain function, which, in turn, contributes to Smart Yoga Mat Market growth. Increasing number of yoga studios in developing countries such as India also leads to growing demand for yoga mats. These are a kind of fabricated mats that are used to prevent slipping of hands and feet during the practice of yoga. Modern mats suitable for energetic forms of yoga are made of rubber, plastic, and other materials that provide grip, comfort, and accurate weight support.
Regular yoga practice helps to create serenity, increase body awareness, as well as provides mental clarity and relief from chronic stress. Healthcare professionals recommend yoga practice because it helps to detect many health problems and take early preventive measures. Higher need to maintain a balanced metabolism among the geriatric population is boosting the Smart Yoga Mat Market growth. Increasing adoption of yoga to promote healthy living and reduce obesity among the young population is also fueling demand for yoga mats. Rising number of health clubs, gyms, and other fitness centers is expected to increase interest among people to practice yoga. In addition, increasing investment by yoga mat manufacturers to make biodegradable and eco-friendly products is expected to boost market revenue growth during the forecast period.
COVID-19 pandemic has had a direct and indirect impact on the economic performance of almost all countries. It has also disrupted distribution channels of various industries. However, the pandemic has had a positive impact on the healthcare sector and its affiliated markets. It has positively impacted the global Smart Yoga Mat Market, which is a part of the fitness and healthcare products industry. This has been made possible by the increased purchase of such products through e-commerce websites by billions of consumers worldwide.
Request Sample of this report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4695
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- PVC segment accounted for the largest revenue share in 2020, owing to its cost-effectiveness and easy availability It also offers durability and flexibility, as well as is easy to wash, as compared to other materials. Due to its lightweight and friction resistance properties, many developing countries such as Argentina, India, Brazil, and Mexico are using PVC mats.
- Natural rubber segment is expected to expand at a faster revenue growth rate over the forecast period. Natural rubber yoga mat is eco-friendly, comfortable, and has a superior grip. This mat also has antimicrobial properties that help to keep it clean.
- E-commerce segment is expected to expand at a significant rate in terms of revenue over the forecast period. Revenue growth of this segment is attributed to high internet accessibility. E-commerce also offers a better price for a product and consumers can easily compare the price of different products which are available in multiple websites. Some other benefits include advancement in digital payment options, discounts or coupons, clear information about products, easy product replacement and refund, and availability of fast delivery options.
- Yoga and fitness segment is expected to register a rapid growth rate in terms of revenue over the forecast period, owing to increasing number of health and fitness centers. Instructors guide properly in these clubs for practicing yoga, especially for pregnant women, older adults, and people with various health conditions.
- North America accounted for significant revenue share in the Smart Yoga Mat Market in 2020. Growing prevalence of lifestyle diseases has led to rising focus on health and fitness, as well as higher adoption of yoga and meditation. Expansion of the yoga industry is also contributing to the growth of this market. Various companies in the region are focusing on using recyclable and natural materials to produce yoga mats, owing to increasing sales of fitness equipment.
- Some major companies profiled in the market report are Adidas AG, EuProMed, Hugger Mugger Yoga Products, Jade Yoga, Lululemon Athletica, Manduka, LLC, Prana, Fabrication Enterprises, Inc., Barefoot Yoga Co., and Sequential Brands Group, Inc.
Request Latest Insights in this report@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-latest-insight/4695
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global Smart Yoga Mat Market based on material type, distribution channel, end-use, and region:
Material Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
- Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE)
- Natural Rubber
- Cotton or Jute
Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Supermarkets or Hypermarkets
- Specialty Stores
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Yoga & Fitness Clubs
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Request Customization on this report@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/4695
Explore Trending Research Reports by Reports and Data
Water Filters Market
Electronic Shelf Label (ESL) Market
Anti Acne Makeup Market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
John W, Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs